Fee Widderich studied for a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Sciences at the Christian-Albrechts-Universität of Kiel and then completed a Master’s degree in Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation at the University of Greifswald. She worked as a research assistant at the Michael Succow Foundation in the field of peatland protection and later as a project worker in landscape planning.
Through my project work at the Baltic Environmental Forum Germany, I have the opportunity to raise awareness among the population for the sustainable use of resources and the associated protection of nature. This aspect is very important to me, because only through the cooperation of all people can we protect our nature with its fascinating flora and fauna in the long term.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sources and pathways of hazardous chemicals
- Consumer protection
- Support in the development of funding applications
- Support in the coordination of international projects
- Counselling of private households
- Development of educational concepts and information materials
- Conception and implementation of events
- M.Sc. Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation at the Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald
- B.Sc. Agricultural Sciences at the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel
Baltic Environmental Forum Deutschland e.V.
Telephone number: +49 40 4328-2147