The project work at the BEF gives me the opportunity to raise awareness in society about the sustainable use of resources and the associated protection of nature. This aspect is very important to me, because only through cooperation of all people can we protect nature with its flora and fauna, also in the long term.
Fee achieved a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Sciences at the Christian-Albrechts-University in Kiel, and then completed a master’s degree in landscape ecology and nature conservation at the University of Greifswald. As a research assistant, she worked in the Michael Succow Foundation in the field of moor protection and later as a project assistant in landscape planning.
- M.Sc. in Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation (Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald)
- B.Sc. in Agricultural Sciences (Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel)
- Sources and pathways of hazardous substances
- Knowledge dissemination and consumer protection
- Development of communication concepts
- Knowledge dissemination and awareness raising
- Support of project grant applications
- Support of project coordination
Plastic Diet(s) for Hamburg
Baltic Environmental Forum Deutschland e.V.
Tel.: +49(0)40/4328 2147
Wie finden Sie uns?
The office is in Haus der Zukunft.
You can reach us by the U2 at the station Osterstraße or by bus 4, 20, 25 at station Schulweg.