Do you want to engage with environmental protection and make our beautiful Hamburg an even better place to live?
Then you’re the perfect fit at BEF!
We offer interested individuals from the age of 18 the opportunity to become actively involved in environmental protection as volunteers and as interns – working on the topics of marine and climate protection, sustainable mobility and chemicals management.
What we can offer you:
- a large network of committed people who are actively working for environmental protection
- the opportunity to meet like-minded people and to share your experience
- the chance to gain specialist knowledge about social challenges and environmental protection
- the chance to combine having fun with completing meaningful work
- the opportunity to implement your own ideas as projects
We will provide you with the necessary background knowledge through free workshops and will equip you with everything you need to get started. Together with you we will come up with projects and tasks for you to work on!
For volunteers, depending on the time commitment, we can offer tasks such as conducting surveys, advising private households or supervising information booths.
For interns, who for example have to complete a compulsory internship as part of their studies, we will faciliate the completion of independent, small projects, and therefore internships at BEF have a minimum duration of 3 months.
As an intern you should:
- speak German and English fluently
- be able to work independently
- have experience with writing texts
- have experience in researching, analyzing and summarizing data
- be able to contact and communicate with public stakeholders
- be able to prepare, conduct and evaluate interviews with stakeholders
Then send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your contact details (name, telephone number, e-mail address, age) and the earliest possible date you could begin working with us.
We look forward to working with you!