With my work at BEF Germany, I will continue to work on the topics that are most important to me: a sustainable turnaround in the key areas of energy and transport – as well as the increase of awareness of the threats posed by climate change. After all, we all know that climate protection and sustainable economic management are the conditions for the future of the people on our planet. Sadly, it sounds almost unrealistic: My goal is a society that lives with nature and not against it. I work for that.
Damian worked as a Marketing Manager at the Faculty of Sustainability at Leuphana University Lüneburg and as a Project manager and Campaigner for Energy and Climate Policy at Germanwatch, BUND e.V., Bündnis90/Die Grünen and the Global Marshall Plan Foundation. He studied cultural studies at the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt/Oder and at the Aristotle University in Thessaloniki.
- Diploma in Cultural Sciences (European University Viadrina Frankfurt/Oder)
- Regional climate change mitigation
- Regional climate change adaptation
- Low-emission urban transportation stategies
- Bike traffic
- Sustainable usage of energy
- Energy saving in municipalities
- National and international grant funding schemes
- Project coordination