The AskREACH project is looking for an online campaigning professional. We are an EU project and aim to raise awareness on hazardous substances in products and will create an app that allows consumers to check everyday products for these substances.
For our EU-wide online campaign communication, we are looking for a professional consultant on social media strategy and implementation. The consultant should ideally be available for a one-day meeting on 20 May in Hamburg and for a preparatory 90 minutes phone call before. The goal of the meeting on 20 May in Hamburg is to draft a social media strategy that will be finalised within two weeks after the meeting. During this period, additional consultation is desired. In total, we calculate with ca. 20 work hours for this job.
Key points we are particularly interested in professional consultation:
– Active support and advice on the development of a digital/social media strategy document
– Input on choosing specific target audiences in social media, especially Facebook, that work in line with the AskREACH project’s goals
– Advice on how to make effective use of our advertisement budget
– Additional input on which channels, tools etc. to use to achieve the required results
– Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
– 3-5 years of proven experience in Social Media and digital marketing
– Previous work with (environmental) NGOs is desirable
– Positive and proactive attitude
If you are interested, please send us your offer in English including your hourly rate (brutto) and a link to your portfolio until 8th May to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The offer should be binding until the 17th of May.