What do phthalates, PFCs, PAKS and BPA have in common? They are substances that are found in all kinds of everyday objects and can be hazardous to health through their use. Never heard of it? Then watch out: on May 14, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. there will be a webinar on this topic to help you find dangerous chemicals in your own four walls. In the interactive workshop you will learn how to find these chemicals and how you can avoid them in the future. We will take a close look at each room and inspect the most common products or materials there. Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a chemical professional, with simple tips and tricks we can make your home healthier!
What awaits you:
– A 90-minute free online seminar
– Household topics: kitchen, bathroom, living room, children’s room
– Where can we find dangerous chemicals? Examples of some products and materials
– Interactive: with surveys, discussion groups, presentation of favorite products and their ingredients
– What do you need for this: a stable internet connection, a video chat suitable computer (video is not a must, the main thing is that the sound works), 2-3 favorite products of your choice (preferably cosmetics, cleaning agents or clothing), good mood
If you are interested, just click on 14.05. at 4pm the following link and you’re there!
Topic: Workshop – Dangerous chemicals in the household
Time: May 14, 2020 4:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 895 5151 5306
For reasons of design, further development and reproduction of the online workshops for interested parties, these are recorded. Only the screen is recorded and no participant lists!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Further workshops on the topic of “dangerous chemicals” will take place on the following dates:
– 28.05.20: Dangerous chemicals in textiles
– 04.06.20: Dangerous chemicals in plastic and food contact materials
– 11.06.20: Dangerous chemicals in the leisure area (sports, pets etc.)
The links to the workshops will follow shortly! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to not miss any dates!